Click here to email Kenya your questions about Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

Kenya the Duck Toller

Hey fans! Kenya here, posing once again for your enjoyment! December has been crazy warm and we're in jeopardy of not having a white Christmas! Zowie! Many of you come to my blog through searchs for "Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers" or other searches on google. If you have any questions on Duck Tollers please email and I'll try to answer your questions. See my email above! Thanks!


Comments:
Hi Kenya! What a cool dog you are! My name is Finnegan and I'm an Irish Wolfhound. I found your blog on one of the doggy bloggy sites.

I am tagging you for the Christmas Tag. Go to my site and find out how to join in.


Woofs!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?