Click here to email Kenya your questions about Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Kenya's Search and Rescue for the ball.

Here's me flying through the air looking for the ball, and diving into a pile of leaves. I think I broke the long jump record for Duck Tollers. See next picture.


Here's me making a safe landing in the leaves, and beginning my search for the ball. This after the ball has been missing for at least 10 seconds. It can't breathe under all the leaves, so it must be saved.


Found it! I've saved the day once again!

Comments:
Thankyou Kenya for visiting my blog and leaving a message.
I will visit your blog from time to time.
I hope that your friends had a good time in Ireland during their honeymoon.
Yes the Giant's Causeway has some strange landscapes but that is probably what makes it so magical for me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?