Click here to email Kenya your questions about Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers.

Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Kenya's back from a little trip!


Sorry folks I was away in Stowe, Vermont for a few days on a Dog blog conference. I took some time to network and market my web blog down there.

Thanks to the folks at the Hotel/Spa for the Paw-icure. I needed it. Next time I'll get the full body massage. Did some hiking, swimming, and all around relaxing. What a beautiful place Stowe is! The restaurants were fantastic and there's tons to do. I'll be back.

We've had lots of hits in the last few weeks. Please leave some comments for me to improve my blog. No need to leave your name if you don't want. Thanks!

For more information on great hotels/spas check out the Trip reviews online, for reviews of hotels, restaurants and other things to do.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?