Click here to email Kenya your questions about Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers.

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Kenya the Duck Toller goes to the park.



Hi everyone!

What did I do today? Well I spent it with my Mom. Chased a little blue ball around. Listened to my Dad play a little guitar. He sucks, but he tries! Begged for some attention, and got a short walk out of it. All in all another dog day, even though summer is over. I'll be meeting some friends on the weekend for some playtime. I hope we go swimming!

I'd like to thank my new fans for dropping by the site. New fans are always welcome!

Once again if you have any questions about Duck Tollers or comments please feel free to email me at kenyaducktoller@yahoo.ca

Bye for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?