Click here to email Kenya your questions about Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

Another dog day.


Hey folks. Just got back from another swim! I swam with 3 other dogs. It was a blast. I never want to leave the water when I'm swimming. Do you have any treats from the pet store for me. I'm hungry! No wait I just ate. Maybe I'm tired. My parents are trying to get me an agent so I can make some money and help pay off the mortgage. Whatever! As long as there are treats involved I'm OK with it.

See ya later! I'm off to sniff some dog butt.

Comments:
Hello Kenya,

Nice to read all your passionate adventures !

Swam with 3 other dogs ?! Wow ! This is really great.

Maybe you should visit my web site !

Thanks Kenya !
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?